The beautifully furnished rooms are spacious, light and comfortable, and have been equipped to retain much of the original building’s character.
Equipped with a multi-fuel stove, a warm and welcome ambience can be created in the cottage on even the chilliest of Shetland evenings. A basket of logs will be available for visitors to use on the stove, as well as night storage heating throughout.
- The accommodation comprises a sitting/dining room and a small, well-equipped kitchen.
- The sitting room contains a settee, table and four chairs.
- The accommodation features one double bedroom, complete with an en-suite shower.
- A separate bathroom has a WC and wash hand basin.
- Electric hob, oven, microwave, fridge, kettle and toaster.
- Automatic washer, iron with ironing boards, ample crockery cutlery, pans and cooking utensils.
- Television with Sky. VHS/DVD player, CD player and radio.
- Bed linen, towels and toilet roll all included.
- Double-glazing windows.
- No smoking.
- No pets.
Useful Information for Your Stay:
Travel to Shetland
- NorthLink Ferries - Tel: 0845 6000 449
- Flybe - Tel: 01950 460345
- Sumburgh Airport - Tel: 01950 461000
Transport within Shetland
- Inter-Island Ferries
- Inter-Island Flights - Tel: 01595 840246
- Car Rental Firms - Bolts Car Hire, Star Rent a Car
- Coach Hire: A&K Transport - Tel: 01595 809337
- Police; Ambulance; Fire - Tel: 999
- Shetland Coastguard 01595 692976
- Gilbert Bain Hospital - Tel: 01595 743000
- Lerwick Doctors - Tel: 01595 693201
- Northern Constabulary - Tel: 01595 692110
- Lerwick Port Authority - Tel: 01595 692991 (Yacht harbour dues are payable at Albert Buildings, Esplanade)
- Tourist Information Centre - Tel: 01595 693434
- Lerwick Post Office - Tel: 01595 693372
- Shetland Islands Council (switchboard) - Tel: 01595 693535
- Bank of Scotland - Tel: 01595 732214
- Clydesdale - Tel: 08457 240024
- Royal Bank of Scotland - Tel: 01595 694520
- Lloyd’s TSB - Tel: 0845 3000000
- BBC Radio Shetland (5.30pm Mon-Fri) 92.7 FM
- SIBC Independent Radio (24 hours) 96.2 FM